I approach weddings with a balance of intentional portraiture and documentary imagery. I like to take it slow. I like to be a fly on the wall but I'll go after a good portrait when I see it. And getting to know you is a huge part of how I work. So here's a little bit about me...
• I have a really big dog. Her name is Lucy. She's a Great Dane and I adore her.
• I am 100% ok with the fact that I'm obsessed with The Office. My zone out time includes reruns and oogling over John Krasinski.
• If I ever had the opportunity to meet Tina Fey or Amy Poehler, I'd have a Grade A freak out. There's something about women who are funny, weird, smart and confident and do it well that I admire.
• Someone needs to save me from Madewell. The addiction is real.
• I love Barre3. It's the perfect balance of exercise and mental stability. Sweat is good for the soul.
• Have you ever been to La Push, WA? If you haven't, stop what you're doing and book a trip right meow. It's where my heart lives and we go every January to start the newest year off right.
• I'm the Co-Founder and Studio Manager of The Loft NW.
• I also do Commercial Product Styling. See my list of clients and styling portfolio below.
Product Styling Clients | See my portfolio HERE.
Amazon, Blue Nile, Drumheller Winery, Chasing Fireflies, Chateau Ste Michelle, Eddie Bauer, Filson, Flatbed Cider Co., Glazer's Camera, The House Studio, Nordstrom, The Northwest Axe Company, Prep Sportswear, Strange & Wonderful, Tommy Bahama