Hey there, gorgeous!
Getting to know you is really important to me so we can create kick-ass images together! I'll come 50% and start with a little bit about myself...
• I have a really big dog. Her name is Lucy. She's a Great Dane and I adore her. Don't tell Darren but when he's out of town, I let her on the bed and we snuggle.
• I am 100% ok with the fact that I'm obsessed with The Office. If you ask me what I want to watch, I'll shamelessly request reruns of oogling over John Krasinski.
• I'm the Co-Founder and Studio Manager of The Loft NW, a collaborative photo studio meant for creatives to create!
• Have you ever been to La Push, WA? If you haven't, stop what you're doing and book a trip right meow. It's where my heart lives and we go every January to start the newest year off right. Stormy oceans, board games, soggy hikes and whiskey? Yes, please!
• If I ever had the opportunity to meet Tina Fey or Amy Poehler, I'd have a Grade A freak out. There's something about women who are funny and weird and smart and confident and do it well that I admire. Sometimes I'm afraid to let out my true weirdness. I'm kind of weird.
• Someone needs to save me from Madewell. The addiction is real.
• I love Barre3. Sweat is good for the soul.
• I'm also a Commercial Product Stylist. See my list of clients and styling portfolio below.
Product Styling Clients | Portfolio found HERE.
Amazon, Blue Nile, Drumheller Winery, Chasing Fireflies, Chateau Ste Michelle, Eddie Bauer, Filson, Flatbed Cider Co., Glazer's Camera, The House Studio, Nordstrom, The Northwest Axe Company, The North Face, Prep Sportswear, Sandbox Studio/PDX, Strange & Wonderful, Tommy Bahama