amy + Lucy /
La push, WA
Getting to know you is really important to me. I'll come 50% and start with a little bit about myself...
• I have a really big dog named Lucy. She's a Great Dane and I adore her. Don't tell Darren but when he's out of town, I let her on the bed and we snuggle.
• I am 100% ok with the fact that I'm obsessed with The Office. If you ask me what I want to watch, I'll shamelessly request reruns to oogle over John Krasinski.
• Have you ever been to La Push, WA? If you haven't, stop what you're doing and book a trip right meow. It's where my heart lives and we go every January to start the newest year off right. Stormy oceans, board games, soggy hikes and whiskey? Yes, please!
• Someone needs to save me from Madewell and REI. The Patagonia addiction is real.
• I love Barre3 and my beloved Peloton. Sweat is good for the soul. I also completed my first triathlon and I’m so proud of me. #EyeOnTheTri
• I'm also a Commercial Product Stylist. See my list of clients and styling portfolio below.
• Finally, but one of the most important things to know is my last name is pronounced Kyle. Not like Kiehls, the skincare brand or the city of Kiel in Germany. KIIIIIIEL. Cool, we can be friends now.
Product Styling Clients | Portfolio found HERE.
Amazon, Blue Nile, Chasing Fireflies, Chateau Ste Michelle, Drumheller Winery, Eddie Bauer, Filson, Flatbed Cider Co., Glazer's Camera, The House Studio, Nordstrom, The Northwest Axe Company, The North Face, Prep Sportswear, REI, Sandbox Studio/PDX, Strange & Wonderful, Tommy Bahama, WSECU