I love weddings. I especially love getting to know my couples and hearing all about your wedding. But mostly, it's the love that I love. You guys are choosing each other? Super romantic. Tell me everything!
I approach weddings with a balance of intentional portraiture and photojournalism. I like to take it slow. I like to be a fly on the wall but I go after a good portrait when I see it. And getting to know you is a huge part of how I work. So here's a little bit about me...
• I have a really big dog. Her name is Lucy. She's a Great Dane and I adore her. We snuggle.
• I am 100% ok with the fact that I'm obsessed with The Office. My zone out time includes reruns and oogling over John Krasinski and wishing I was Pam.
• If I ever had the opportunity to meet Tina Fey or Amy Poehler, I'd have a Grade A freak out. There's something about women who are funny, weird, smart and confident and do it well with out caring that I admire.
• Someone needs to save me from Madewell. I'm obsessed with Madewell.
• I love bouldering. It's the perfect balance of working out and mental stability.
• I absolutely love the Pacific Northwest. I definitely want to hang my hat in another city at some point, but the Northwest has my heart on a tight, tight string.
• I also do Commercial Product Styling. See my list of clients and styling portfolio below.
Product Styling Clients | See my portfolio HERE.
Amazon, Blue Nile, Drumheller Winery, Chasing Fireflies, Chateau Ste Michelle, Eddie Bauer, Filson, Flatbed Cider Co., Glazer's Camera, The House Studio, Nordstrom, The Northwest Axe Company, Prep Sportswear, Strange & Wonderful, Tommy Bahama